Chicken Drumsticks with Sesame
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the sesame in a bowl refrigerate 24 hours.
2. One hour before serving empty the sauce put it on the stove. Put the chicken in a tefal in the oven for one hour.
3. Every 10 minutes, take some of the sauce and brush the chicken with it. It is important to do that to form a coating. Continue this procedure for one hour or until chicken is cooked.
4. Put the sesame into a plate and the chicken onto it. Cut the foil into rectangular forms and wrap the endings of the drums into the foil and present it with the sauce in the middle.
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 table. sp. honey
- 2 table. sp. marmalade peach
- 2 table. sp. garlic Sesame